Monday, October 27, 2008

The boys report cards

I can not believe it! It is that time already. I made a deal with the boys that if they get the honor roll twice they could go to Nana and Papa's house or Kitsy and Sylvia's. I made this deal thinking that they would never do it. Here in Alaska they have High honors which are straight A's and the merit honors which are B's and A's. Justin is main streamed and on his own in school mind you well my little man got merit honors. He got 2 A's and the rest B's. I just want everyone out there to know that he worked his butt off. I am so proud of him. Joseph got an A, a C+, a D, and 2 F's. But he is working his tail off now with a new program we have set up. I am just worried that I might have to actually send Justin now:) 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats to Justin! But if he's being sent on "THE GRAND TOUR" why isn't SC on the list of destinations? Nice Nana could bring him!

Meanwhile.......
You get going Joseph. We want you back at the farm too!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, Justin!!!! :-) I can't wait to see my oldest grandson at my house - ALL MINE!!! this summer. I am so proud of him--and this was as well as being on the swim team----which takes a lot of time.
Maybe Justin and I will take a trip to South Carolina--you never know!!!