Saturday, August 23, 2008

Denali

We went to Denali (Dad and I) for the helicopter ride and Mom and Anna and all the kids met us there we went to the dinner theater and then to a restaurant on top of the mountain.
Here I am on top of the mountain with a zambuca
I love this photo of Abby and Dad they are just loving on each other
We had a great time together

My baby was cold and needed to be warmed up!!!
The boys were goofing off as well and had a great time
Having a laugh
We went to the dinner theater and just had a blast
I really was not drinking at this time

Nana loved her baby
She came out of the bathroom wearing this toilet seat cover and thought that she was so cool
Justin surprised Papa and held a dollar and got him a kiss
But he didn't know this lip imprint was on his head
Abby and her Papa
We had a great time and will always treasure the memories that we created together!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What on earth is my niece doing with a toilet seat cover as an accessory?????? I have to do a little work with that diva in the accessories dept. It looks like you had sooooooo much fun! I love love love the photos that you had done in the botanical gardens. I want a copy.

Anonymous said...

O.M.G.---I want to go back again soooooooooo much!!

Papa is coming in March to see the ice show and (hopefully) the Northern Lights. He will be there from March 18 - March 26. I am so jealous, but he said that I went by myself 2 1/2 years ago, and now it is his turn :(

Nice comments, Scott, -- on all of MY and DAD'S pictures.

We love all you guys sooooooo much.