Monday, September 01, 2008

4 Wheeling

I decided that I was going to take mom and dad 4 wheeling and we decided to leave the kids at home. The four of us had a blast and Raymond came with us. It had been raining for a couple of days so it was REALLY MUDDY.

Those pants use to be gray I had to cut wood and went out in the rain
Mom and Dad gearing up
Dad getting ready to go through a huge mud pit
Ray and Dad
We had a blast Dad had never done anything like this before
Dad shooting Ray's gun
Mom coming through the woods
Mudding like a champ
Ray
Mom going through a huge hole
She had a blast
That is my wife!!! She is awesome at this
That is mom spinning out in the mud
Mom going through another mud hole
Dad going through a hole

Going through a hole

Another huge mud hole
Mom having fun
Dad going through a gravel pit
Mom going through a little lake

3 comments:

WanderingGirl said...

I think your folks should sign up for the official Alaskan Snowbird card!

Anonymous said...

T.K.---I think it would be Alaskan MosquitoBirds - we would come in the summer - not the winter!!!!!!!
Aren't you proud of us 60 year olds?!! You should have seen me freak out going through dense forests with NO TRAIL because we were somewhere we weren't supposed to be, and I kept on running into trees!!! Lakes, mudpuddles, gravel pits, and killer hills were no problem--but I draw the line at running into trees and fallen logs!

WanderingGirl said...

Yeah, that's what we mean by snowbirds up there... you head to warmer weather when the snow comes to us... and even CT is warmer in the winter!