Friday, September 05, 2008

I made it

YES YES YES YES YES YES
I MADE IT, I MADE IT, I MADE IT
To those of you that may not know my family has been putting up with my relentless pursuit of attaining my nursing degree. But number one problem with attaing that degree was acceptance into the program. Last year I was denied even getting listed because my Chemistry did not have a lab listed with it. I have over 140 credits and no degree. Well I just found out that I was accepted to the nursing program and man oh man am I stoked. But as happy as I am you should see Anna she now sees a light at the end of the tunnel that I call school. So to those of you that have supported me thank you all from the bottom of my heart. I thank you for everything that you have done for me!!!! But no one has put up with more than my family who is the fuel to my desire. I am a better person because of them and a better man because of my wife. I can not believe that I am actually going to be in the program!!!!!! Wish me luck

5 comments:

WanderingGirl said...

Hip hip hooray!!! Good luck!!!! Congratulations!!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! I am so proud of you. I know how hard you work and I'm so glad that it has paid off for you! I know you'll be successful, but I'm going to say Good Luck anyway!

Anonymous said...

I'm going to save this post, so that in one year (hell, maybe 6 months) from now when you are cursing the &^%&*&^%ing program, I can remind you of the sheer joy you feel right now.

Really though, I am so so so proud of you. It takes courage and perseverance to go back to school as an adult. Good for you, you deserve it! I love you.

WanderingGirl said...

Good idea Amy!

Anonymous said...

Yea Uncle Snott!!!
u did it now u can see how i feel going to school almost EVERY single day!!! have fun and good luck i know you can do it!!

love you,
Cassidy