Saturday, September 20, 2008

PICTURES OF PRESENTS

Nana and Papa had bought Abby a Barbi jeep that is awesome and after working 12 hours I came home and she looked at me with those big beautiful eyes and said Daddy please I just want to have my present so of course I had to build it and this is me a half an hour into it. 
Joe helped me with it while Abby watched and tried to help
Waiting for us to get done
Just need to put the stickers on it and she will be done, can you see the look on Abby's face
he was riding it up and down the hall having a blast 
She made us push her at first 
riding around the living room
She just loves it
I made her go to bed and she insisted on kissing "Jessie the Jeep" good night you think that she liked
Then she started to hug it 
Mrs Virginia was a present as well, you see she ran away when we were watching Lola and we thought that she was gone for good but lo and behold she came back so we of course ran right out and bought the good cat food and bribed her not to go away any more
Eating the EXPENSIVE ass cat food 
And we got a smile for our troubles
This is my new baby. My mother and father wanted to get me something for getting into the nurse school. So they bought me my new baby. She was born about a week ago and weighs less than 4 pounds. She is awesome and I will treasure her for as long as she will be with me. 
I just love the way that she speaks to me. Again thank you mom and dad, I can never say thank you enough.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!!!
Those pictures are worth a thousand words!! The look on Abby's face is thanks enough for buying her the jeep. We are sooooo glad that she likes it. Now you BOTH have to take her for walks around the block with it. Miss Ophelia should go too - with Penny (make it a family affair!!)

Anonymous said...

Also, Crotchie-- We are glad you like your computer. You can only do "A" work on it, you know!!
How does it speak to you?

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!!!!! Congrats on nursing school Scotty!! I am really, really proud of you and positive you'll do fabulously. Wish you were close enough to practice on Joe!

Love the pics of Abby and Joe looks, well, just like Joe. Give both of them and Justin too a big squeeze from Ma King.