Thursday, September 18, 2008

Rick and Yevette's wedding

Our good friends Rick and Yevette were going to get married and due to our drunken big mouths Anna and I had suggested Angel Rocks a very big hike, and get married. It was just gorgeous and something that I will remember for the rest of my life.   
Anna and Andi on the way up. Note the gentleman in the back with a shotgun. That is because it is a very heavily traveled bear country. I was carrying my 45 I think that was the most heavily armed wedding I have ever been to.
This is the gorgeous cake that Sarah an Ma Reed made

Here is the baker extraordinaire 
On our way to the trail head note the curlers in the hair
In the cave at the top that is one of the entrances in the back every one is getting her ready
Sarah, Bevin, and Anna
Bevin and my sweetums
Isn't it breath taking
Yevette's kids from a previous marriage Chelsey and Jordan
Jordan walking his mom down the aisle that the kids made
Getting ready for the vows
Ringing a commemorative 9/11 bell
It was awesome
Some of the Japanese tourists that showed up and asked permission to attend and take pictures
Check them out in the back ground
Mike and Teresa from the Jungle Gym Our gym that we love because of them and it is just the best

They wrote their own vows and there wasn't a dry eye in the place
Andi taking pictures

1 comment:

The Gruber Family said...

That WAS a great looking cake! I'm so proud of those Reed gals!!!!

The wedding looked beautiful! I can't wait to visit the Reeds in Alaska some day!